Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Fastest in the Restoration Industry
Our team at SERVPRO of Alamo Ranch lives and breathes our motto: "Faster to Any Disaster." We pride ourselves with being the fastest team in Bexar County and the San Antonio area. With emergency services including water restoration, fire cleanup and mold remediation, SERVPRO of Alamo Ranch has everything you need after disaster. Once you give us a call after a disaster, our team acts quickly! We pack up the necessary restoration equipment needed and make our way to your property in a timely manner.
If you need FAST restoration services after water damage, fire loss or mold infestation, trust our specialists at SERVPRO of Alamo Ranch.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (210) 670-9591
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Alamo Ranch arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.